11/27/08

interview

today i didn't have exam so i go find job at segambut there... i find a frozen meet company so i just go and interview. this is my first time interview a clerk job! and the company is quite big also. extremely nervous while waiting my turn to interview... luckily the people that interview me is quite friendly, he is a malay so have to speak english with him. you know my english is suck rite... he have interview me about 1 an hours! damn long man..... he had ask many thing! have any working experience,where i live, have how many sibling, where did my dad work, what activity did i join at school, what my headmaster name, what stream, active at school or not. i think he is too "friendly" already! hope he will employ me!

today is xiao wen's 17th birthday! wish her all her dream will come true!

No comments: