12/2/08

spm is over!

finally finish spm already haha.............. today is the last paper of spm - economic! because today is last paper already that why yesterday i keep pumping my economic and i just sleep 2 hours on yesterday only. today after spm i go shopping at 1u with my mum... i shop until 6pm then only come back! i am extremely tired right now.... anyway i still feel like my body can fly now because spm is over hahaha..... really hope i can get a good result! hope i can pass all subject! you know my economic, history and add math didn't pass before! haiz......

have to sleep already. tomorrow start my new life! i mean no more school live, temperately this few month just have to working only. night! i still have 1 more hope hehe... hope tomorrow working will all the best!

No comments: